Trying to sell my HP Ipaq PDA. The specs look like this:
- Intel PXA270 processor (520MHz)
- 256 MB total memory (192 MB ROM 64 MB RAM)
- Up to 192 MB user available persistent storage memory
- Premium edition of Windows Mobile 5.0 for Pocket PC—the latest software for handheld devices
- Bluetooth wireless technology, WLAN 802.11b, Serial IR – Wirelessly print documents, e-mail, brochures, and photos to a Bluetooth-enabled printer1, communicate with other Bluetooth devices, and create personal area networks using peer-to-peer communication. Surf the Web at your local wifi hot spot or home with the integrated 802.11b wireless LAN1
- Enhanced security – Protect your iPAQ and wireless connection with HP ProtectTools (in collaboration with Credant Technologies), which lets you us a PIN or password to control access, and encrypts to protect data and provide fail-safe action if it’s lost or stolen
- View and edit Microsoft Office documents: work with Excel charts and Powerpoint presentations, including custom animations and slide transitions
- SD and CF expansion.
Someone on Craigs List offered $130 for it…they go for $250 on ebay…although it seems cheap, I would sell for $200.
This is far and away the best pda I’ve used. I’ve had early palms, I had a Sharp Zuarus–they’ve always left much to be desired. This is a perfect solution, replace Pocket IE with Opera Mobile and you are set to go.
There is no Linux support for Win Mobile 5.0, so the thing has become less than useful to me.
Make an offer.
For more info see amazon .